A resolve toward a direction, value, outcome or purpose.
An intention can be used to express an inclination toward something – a desire for a more on-going way of being or acting as well as specific goals or results.
- I am consistently improving the range of my vocabulary.
- I am trusting my own judgment, insights, and decisions.
- The company is providing a rich environment for people to expand their personal and professional capabilities.
- Have a successful and uplifting wedding reception.
- I am spending more time enjoying my family yet accomplishing more than ever at work.
- People will comment that I seem much calmer, more self assured and happy these days.
- I will be offered a great car to buy at an unbelievable discount.
- Romance will find me and I am ready.
- A huge promotion will come to me and I am ready.