Purpose and principles
Ultimate intention for something, and the standards for its success. Why are we doing this? What are the critical behaviors?
Principles describe more how you play the game than the game itself. They represent the ideal way to act and be in a particular arena (a project team, a company, a family) or in life in general.
Good to revisit periodically for quality control.
- I freely and spontaneously take the time to enjoy the simple and profound pleasures of life.
- We support the on-going professional development of each employee.
- We give regularly of our profits to organizations doing good work in our community.
- It’s safe for all of us to explore, express, and move on.
- In our day-to-day interactions we are guided by a sincere connection with those whom we serve.
- No matter where I find myself, I refocus toward my highest ideals.
- The more wealth I have, the more wealth I bring to others.