A written self-talk statement
Affirmations are statements about desired experiences or outcomes, written in the first-person present tense, with rich texture. Reading them should put you in the center of your own advertisements.
- I love the healthy way my body feels, toned and flexible, at its perfect weight.
- With positive cash flow and increasing financial reserves, I am experiencing an exhilarating sense of abundance and freedom.
- It is easy for me to express my affection for my family through my words and my touch.
- I maintain a clear mind and a positive focus in my work and my life.
- I have more than enough time for all the interests and people in my life because I am working more effectively.
- I am complimented by my team for my leadership style.
- Work is a source of creative fulfillment and enjoyment that rewards me handsomely.
- I deserve the home office I am creating with the latest equipment and the finest furniture for my comfort and ease.